- Avail 90% Discount
- Conquer the $112 Billion, Cybersecurity Market
- 100% Practical Training Program
- 15 Days Money Back Guarantee
This is What You Get When You Enroll:
|13 Modules||24x7 Support Available|
|Lifetime Access & Support (program)||Private Facebook Community|
Immediate start: study when, where, and how fast you want.
- Private Facebook Support Group
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24x7 Support Available
- 100% Verified Content
- 15 Days Money Back Guarantee
The 112 Billion
Dollars Cybersecurity industry’s skills
Shortage is real
According to a study, the skills gap rises to over 4 million.
The organizations need YOU! Get the hands-on practical training to become the next cybersecurity PRO to achieve the personal and professional growth.
WAIT! Who am I?
This is Irfan: I am the founder of ehacking.net an author cybersecurity researcher and a trainer.
I have trained more than 90,000 people worldwide…
You can find me on Youtube, Huffington Post, Infosec Institute. I have reported vulnerabilities on Google, Dailymotion etc.
So what’s in this course?
This is not an ordinary online course; this is a challenge training program. The challenge is to learn all the skills within 30 days; however, you will get lifetime access. You will learn the modern techniques of scanning, sniffing, vulnerability scanning, and analysis, exploiting the machine, server-side, client-side exploitation.
But, I know you are not here for this
You will learn post-exploitation, pivoting, privilege escalation, maintaining access, sql-injection, cross-site scripting. Oo0ops, You name it.
There is no need to create a local lab; you will get access to the cloud lab; just learn to attack.
You will get access to the private Facebook community, lifetime support, and updated resources.
It comes with 15 days money-back guarantee. If you don’t like it, you get a refund.
It’s time for you to take the action, join the growing private group of cybersecurity professionals, and conquer the 112 Billion dollar industry.
- How to Approach?
- Something about Local lab configuration
- The Foundation of Cybersecurity
- Information Security vs Cybersecurity vs Ethical Hacking
- Cybersecurity Types & Technologies
- Job Roles, Salaries, and Certifications
- Skills required in Cybersecurity
- How to Secure an Entry-Level Cybersecurity Job
- Foundation of Ethical Hacking
- Penetration Testing Concepts
- Penetration Testing Concepts - Continue
- Stages of a Penetration Test
- Hypervisor Concept for Ethical Hackers
- Setup Home Penetration Testing Lab
- Understand & Implement Virtual Networking
- Understand Linux Filesystem
- Basic Linux Commands
- Finding Files in Kali Linux
- Grep and Piping
- Services in Kali Linux
- Bash and Shell Configuration
- Ownership and Permission in Linux
- Understand TCP & UDP communication
- The Host Discovery techniques
- Port Scanning and Service Enumeration
- SMB Enumeration
- FTP and SMTP enum
- The Swiss Army Knife (Netcat)
- Enumerating the Webserver & Application
- The OSI Model An Overview
- What is wireshark and how to setup it on Kali Linux
- Wireshark basis (explain the main window & options) and what packets can be captured
- The right steps to capture the traffic and how to use filters
- Analyze the packets (display filters as well)
- Extracting files from the captured traffic
- Following TCP Stream
- The vulnerability concept and databases (CVE, NVD, Bugtraq, CVSS)
- The most common questions with answers
- Finding vulnerabilities using Nmap and its scripts
- Installing and Configuring Nessus
- Nessus Scanning & Policy Management
- Nessus Scan Analysis and reporting
- The things that you should know about Exploitation
- The Metasploit Framework
- Database, Workspace and the Basic MSF Commands
- Working with Payload Shell Access Nmap & Nessus
- The Server and Client Side Attack
- Cheat- Sheet
- Understand the Post Exploitation; explain; pivoting, lateral movement, backdooring (persistent), privilege escalation
- Post exploitation using Meterpreter
- Post Exploitation using Meterpreter contin
- Windows & Linux Profiling
- Bypassing UAC & Local Privilege Escalation
- Post Exploitation using Mimikatz
- Mimikatz in Action
- Understand the Concept of password cracking
- John the Ripper to crack the password
- Hashchat Advanced Password cracking and recovery
- Hydra to Bruteforce Applications
- Understand the OWASP Top 10
- Setup the Web application pentesting lab
- Sensitive Data exposure and Directory listing
- Access Control & Authentication using Burpsuite
- Mastering the SQL-Injection
- Find & Exploit Cross-site-scripting (XSS)
- Command Injection & LFI
Give me a break, what it is all about?
- What this course is all about?
- Introduction to OSINT
- The power of OSINT
- The Myth VS New School OSINT
- The process and Types of OSINT
Time to call your best friend. Yes, Let Search Engine Help you!
- The concept of Mega and Meta Search Engines
- Advanced Search Operators and Google
- Demonstrating the power of search engine
- The operators to add in your arsenal
Investigating the Network Infrastructure and more..
- What information to look for? And what’s my weapon?
- Scanning the Infrastructure Tools & Techniques
- Scanning the Infrastructure Tools & Techniques Cont.
Open Source Threat Intelligence tips and techniques
- What it is and how to do it?
- What it is and how to do it? (cont)
- Implementing the concept of Open Threat Intelligence
- MALTEGO in Action
People Search and Social Networking
- Acquiring Personal and Professional Information
- Acquiring Personal and Professional Information (automation)
- Investigate using Facebook and Twitter
- Reverse Phone Lookup and Company Profiling
Reversing, Document Searching & MetaData
- Reverse and forward image search, extracting the GPS coordinates
- Image Analysis
- Extracting the confidential information
Searching information on the Dark Web, Deep Web and more..
- Deep Web & Annual Reports Analysis
- Investigating the Dark Web using the Dark Search
- What's Next?