What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience that allows us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To improve our website to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed in our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include the LMS partner and other parties. They assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's Advertising Principles can sum up Google's advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/13...
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years old.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within one business day
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions
- Process orders and send information and updates about orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.