Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
If you access or use any product that requires any payment of a fee, you must agree to pay and will be responsible to pay the fees including all taxes to get access. You have read, understood and agreed to payment method and pricing information associated with the company under laws. If you provide credit card information for any purchase, you hereby authorize the company to charge your card for that product. You can claim refund in first 30 days of purchase, if you are unsatisfied. No claims will be entertained after 30 days span.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
The site is only a marketplace for instructors and students. We don’t show ownership to any of the course published by author. We don’t hire instructors or responsible for any kind of commitment between students and instructors. You may allow accessing the products for legalized purpose only. You agreed to use product or Company’s content in a legal way in consideration under applicable laws.
Company reserves the right to revise its terms and condition by posting changes on site, while changes become effective after 30 days. Your continued use of Product after 30 days will be considered as your acceptance to new terms and conditions. You can contact us if you find any term or condition inappropriate, ambiguous or objectionable to you.
You agree not to use Company’s content to recruit, solicit, or contact any instructor or student for employment or contracting for a business that is not affiliated. Violation will result in permanent ban from the website.
The Company may modify the Products or may temporary (to make inevitable changes) discontinue their availability at any time.
Lifetime access is provided to all registered users; instructors and students both.
You agreed to solely abide the applicable laws that you will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public any of the content of Company site to market without any permission. While instructors are free to publish their courses anywhere as they own the course.
You hereby not upload, post, or publish any unauthorized advertising or post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading content.
• You will not disclose any personal information to other users on the site.
• You will not solicit personal information of others.
• You do believe that before accessing the website you must register your self, it will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management.
• You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, each and every activity associated with your account.
• You must not provide incorrect or knowingly false information to gain access.
• You must notify us in case of any unauthorized access or use from your account or any kind of security breach.
• You may not transfer your credentials to any one nor use anyone else’s.
• The Company hereby grants you as a user, an unlimited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use Submitted Content and Company Content, for which you have paid all required fees.
• In consideration of user’s privacy, you must not distribute, modify, reverse engineer, mutilate, hack or interfere with the products or any site’s operation.
• All of your access and other activities relating to the site and the products must be in compliance with all applicable laws and laws related to copyrights and other intellectual property use.
• Any attempt to introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other malicious software to impersonate another person or intend to damage or hijack the company’s operation or to gain unauthorized access to another’s account will lead to permanent ban.
7. Additional Terms for Instructors
As an instructor on EH Academy, you give us permission to publish your course and all necessary information of you, all the copyrights of course belong to instructor only. The instructor is responsible to quote selling price for his content, from which 50% share will be given to instructor as he owns the course.
Company hereby has all the right to modify course description, course title and other details related to course without any notice only if necessary.Transactions will be done after 30 days of successful sale.
As an instructor you are contracting directly to EH Academy, you don’t have direct contractual relationship with students, the student’s information will be provided to you through our service.
8. Refund Policy
• EH Academy works hard to guarantee their students satisfaction regarding their purchase.
• Please feel free to contact us at the mentioned email address if you have any technical or sales queries: [email protected]
• We aim to make needful corrections in case our product does not meet your requirements inspite of effort by our support personnel.
• Our strategy enables you to get a full refund within 30 days of your order. When you contact us explicitly, please provide all of the information about the reason for your refund request so that we may figure out what went wrong and how we can improve.
• Please ensure that you have not progressed more than 5% through the course. If a student has undergone or downloaded a vast percentage of the course before demanding a refund, it shall not be entertained.
• The valid deadline to request a refund is at least 5 days before the expiration of the 30-day duration.
• You are not eligible for a refund if you have obtained one credential certificate through our Academy. However, a swapping possibility will be given to our valued students.
These refund restrictions would be in accordance with the extent permissible by legal requirements.
Additionally, after the order for the bundle has been received by the third-party provider, please be mindful that we do not have the transaction on hand and are unable to guarantee a refund to you. Therefore you are requested to notify the third-party provider as soon as possible to order a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Refunds may take at least 7-10 business days after the date of application for refund.